Dr. Barry Gardner Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Barry Gardner?

PATIENT SURVEY

Posted on July 7th, 2015

From the time I entered the door and being cordially greeted by Office Personnel, Nurse, and meeting with Dr. Gardener and having him explain to me how many treatments and the amount of dosage of radiation that will be given to me, put me at ease. Being treated by the highly professional radiation therapist and their highly Professional and caring attitude for me made me accept my treatments with a positive attitude. If all goes well from what I went through, and this dreaded decease is cured then the treatment was well worth the effort. Dr. Gardener and his staff are a team that are Caring and Compassionate to their Patients Health! My only concern is hearing on the news a Dr. in another state treated over 500 patients for cancer that they didn't even have. We as patients are trusting physicians to cure us and make us well and not add pain to suffering. Please don't take this personnel, I just want to extend my life longer by going through these treatments! Have A Nice Day!

Posted on June 22nd, 2015