Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Barry C Gendron has the following 3 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Dr. Barry C Gendron has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Barry C Gendron has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Barry C Gendron is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Gendron came highly recommended to me by several sources, one of whom spent a great deal of time researching my medical history, making a diagnosis, and suggested a treatment plan which included the belief that the doctor who would best serve my needs was Dr. Gendron. However, because I had previously been a patient of one of his colleagues, he refused to see me and insisted I see the other doctor instead... a doctor whom I stopped seeing years ago because I found someone who better served my needs at that time. I found his decision to be disappointing, unsettling, and unfair
I was not getting help with pelvic pain from any doctor until I had my appointment with Dr. Gendron. His suggestions, and treatment have been effective, when no other doctor had helped. He is willing to continue helping me with pain management with the best treatment that my own personal health situation requires. He also suggested different doctors and routes I could try. I highly recommend that anyone see Dr. Gendron when pain is an issue in their life. His is very sincere, and caring.
Well, Dr. Gendron is a nice guy but the practice tends to overdo it on prescribing prescription pain medications. Too easy to get and too much. It is very easy to slide down a slippery slope of narcotic dependence with Dr. Gendron. Unfortunately, when you tell them that you are having a problem, they get very defensive. This is the time that you tend to need the Doctor the most and they are not their for you. Nice guy, means well, but needs to consider how narcotics effect a patient over the long term and pay special attention to how much is getting prescribed.
My husband saw Dr Gendron for at least a year prior to his death in 2006 for an injury he obtained at work. Dr Gendron is the sweetest ,well mannered and friendly doc that I can say I know besides m PCP.He is excellent with his procedures and associates with a multitude of other specialists. I would highly recommend him and his staff.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
29 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Barry C Gendron accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSeacoast Area Physiatry Pc, 875 Greenland Rd Unit C4, Portsmouth, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Barry C Gendron in this video.
Dr. Barry C Gendron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, NH.