Dr. Barry S Gleimer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry S Gleimer?

Doesn't pay his bills

We provided a 5 day /3trucks moving services to Dr Gleimer Cherry Hill, regional orthopedics Cherry hill/Turnersville offices 6 /22/17 to 6/26/17 and they refused to pay for their services and refused to discuss our bill with us. Then I was told to call Alan Taylor I asked Denise the receptionist who am I calling she said she did not know and said she could no longer discuss anything with me... I called Mr Alan Taylor whom was an attorney however he did not call me back. Wow I called asked to make an appointment was advised I could not because I was not his client wow I didn't even know it was in an attorney s hands then I was told by Mr. aAlan Taylor if I come to office he will call the POLICE AND HAVE ME ARRESTED. wow. Ok well DR. Glimmer. Is this how you do business you don't pay for your services???? But your wife tipped my employee 60.00 to remove trash out of offices. We're movers but we took your trash out, unloaded your BMW X6 unlocked your employees cars, So I discussed with several of our employees and they are totally shock d they told me your staff was happy with our moving services. Offered them food ect. Said they had a party and asked them to join with drinks / food. And then when it comes time to pay for your 5 day move.....,no call backs no responses, we billed you 50 days ago no calls that there was any issues with our services... BUT THEN.......NO CALL BACKS , DISRESPECT FROM YOUR EMPLOYEES, WAS TOOLD WE MESSED UP YOUR FILES. BUT YOUR FILES WERE ALREADY MESSED UP AND YOUR EMPLOYEES WERE THERE ASSISTING US THENENTIRE TIME BECAUSE WE TOLD BARBARA BAILEY THEY NEEDED TO BE THERE DUE TO MANY FILES NOT PROPERLY FILED (replete customers) files payed on top. Of file cabinets apparently your manager Barbara bailey set us up for this scam were a professional moving company and we have SEVERAL HAPPY CUSTOMERS, FINANCE OF AMERICA, SCHAFFER HOMES, KENNEDY HOSPITAL WHOM REFERRED US TO BARBARA BAILEY... so this will be reported to the attorney generals office tomorrow apparently you are some fraud company. Payless Moving Inc. Turnersville Moving Inc..is a professional moving company who now is in arrears because we provide YOUR COMPANY with services (5days) and now unable to pay our providers because of REGIONAL ORTHOPEDIC....

Very competent Orthopedic Doctor

Dr. Gleimer was very caring and professional. He was very thorough in his exam and diagnosed my problem. He explained all the alternatives for treatment and made a logical and practical recommendation. My only complaint is that he is very busy so you do have to wait to see him. I guess that is not unusual for a very good doctor.

Dr. Barry S Gleimer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.