Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Barry S Gloger has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Dr. Barry S Gloger has the following 14 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 10
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
41 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Hospital For Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBarry Stephen Gloger Md, 7211 Austin St Ste 124, Forest Hills, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Barry S Gloger in this video.
Dr. Barry S Gloger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.