Dr. Barry Hartman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Barry Hartman?

Uncaring physician

Posted on June 19th, 2016

Angry, impatient and condescending. I do not recommend this man.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Dr. Hartman is an infectious disease specialist. He knows his speciality. But neither his staff nor he is interested in treating his patients. He does not return phone calls - even when patients are in the hospital - even to other doctors. He is impatient with the day to day treaent of the chronically ill. His staff is exceptionally rude to long term patients. I am told that he is so talented that one should be thrilled to call him your doctor. But if you need a reliable medical professional who meets his obligations with every day competence you can do better.

Posted on January 2nd, 2011

I was really impressed with him. He was professional, analytical, caring and patient. The office staff was also really nice and polite. I would definitely recommend him!

One of the best Doctors in the country

Posted on September 14th, 2010

I am one of the more unusual patients. My ailments were not minor or easily treated. I was in a severe accident where I was crushed, when a bulldozer flew off of a truck and landed on top of the car I was driving. (No, I wasn't tailgating, I was driving in the opposite direction at the time.) After a year in 2 other the hospitals, my family convinced Dr. Hartman to take me on as a patient. Where other doctors would come in to treat me and spend no more than 90 seconds - usually at 6:00 am, Dr Hartman would come in and actually spend time to listen to me and customize my treatment. The second hospital had prescribed a drug where the side effect caused symtoms symilar to leukemia. After they put me on cancer medicines with the usual cancer med side effects and running painful tests, I changed to Dr. Hartman. He new immediately that the reason for my symptoms was not some mysterius blood disease, it was the side effects of the drug they had put me on. Aside from being an Internist, hartman has a second Doctorate in Pharmacology. Dr. Harman ended up saving my life repeatedly. He is one of the best doctor's I've encountered.

Very impressive and thorough

Posted on July 29th, 2009

Posted on April 6th, 2009

A patient for many years. Fortunately am well. He is very rushed, harried in fact and was really outraged at his lack of concern concernding my experience with another doctor. I needed guidance, none was offered

Posted on May 23rd, 2017