Dr. Barry M Hoffman Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Barry M Hoffman?

The best doctor I've ever had

Dr. Hoffman is the only doctor I see that I trust completely. He always tries to find a way to solve a problem without superfluous medication, and he always make sure that I am well mentally as well as physically. I was suffering from severe depression in the summer of 2009, but I had no reason to be depressed (no outside influences, having a good life, etc). So Dr. Hoffman tested my vitamin D levels and found them to be critically low! I have been taking vitamin D supplements ever since, and have not had another bout of depression. He could have just sent me to a psychologist for a prescription, but instead he dug around and found the real problem was medical, and with an easy fix!