Dr. Barry Horowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Horowitz?

Excellent Care

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Excellent CARE - I see Dr. William Kaye Excellent Personal Care

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Love this doctor. He was no nonsense, answered my many questions, had solutions and good follow up.

Terrible Doc

Posted on July 3rd, 2014

I went to see Horowitz as a new patient the other day for my thyroid condition. This dr did not even look at me, had his back facing towards me the whole time instead. Horowitz ran labs on me that had nothing to do with my thyroid. To me that tells me he is all about money that my insurance will pay him for unnecessary labs. I also heard him yelling at some large blonde lady about money and his number of patients. And I waited 45 minutes in the lobby until I was called back by a nurse. Time to find a new endo asap.

Best service, friendly and hospitable right off the bat

Posted on February 8th, 2014

The paperwork and the process to get an appointment is less than ideal but once you see dr Horowitz it's worth it! He is kind, friendly and really cares about your issues. He puts you at ease and deals with the task at hand. He doesn't judge you or make you feel inferior like some doctors do.

Patient

Posted on November 8th, 2013

Dr Horowitz is an amazing doctor and human being. He answers all my questions and feel the best I have in years.

Lawyer/Financial Practice

Posted on June 27th, 2013

I find Dr. Horowitz very proactive in his approach, he reviews various treatments that he's had success with in the past. Discusses lifestyle issues as well which could affect Diabetes.

3 month calling in to get my test results..

Posted on August 28th, 2012

I made an appt referred by my physician. Spent only like literally 10 mins telling what I already know. I got some blood work done and after 3 MONTHS calling the office for results, they sent it by email. Stay away....!!!!

5 minute visit and not one minute more

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

If you don't mind waiting at least 4-6 to get an appointment with this doctor who then thinks you should be grateful for the five minutes he gives you then this could be the right doctor for you. If you want a doctor that has 10 or 15 minutes for you and is actually interested in how you feel and bothers to check your blood pressure and do a basic exam then this would not be the doctor for you. They are all in a big rush in this office, and this doctor is too busy trying to fill his daily quota of patients to actually care about you or your thyroid disease.I drove 60 minutes each way and spent 30 minutes in the office...5 minutes with the doctor and 25 minutes with scheduling my next 5 minute appointment in 3 months. I will NOT be going back to this physician and I strongly recommend you look elsewhere if you are looking for caring and compassionate treatment because you sure won't get it here.

Posted on July 31st, 2017