Dr. Barry J Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry J Cohen?

A surgeon you can trust!

Look no further for the skilled surgeon, bedside manner and awesome results than Dr. Cohen. Many doctors will promise the world but Dr. Cohen is the pioneer in his field of plastic surgery, always developing better ways with less downtime and recovery than other doctors, and delivers what he says. But he is humble about it and just does great work every time for every patient. This includes me and the many other patients I saw after the fact who could not be more thrilled with the treatment and natural results. No one wants to "look" like they had surgery, they just want to look like their best self. So I write this for Dr. Cohen to thank him for his incredible skill and care of me during my procedure and to encourage anyone in doubt as to who to trust. His talented staff are likewise a joy to work with. Simply amazing.

I found the best!

I will not let any other doctor near me with a scalpel or a needle! I had two procedures done by Dr. Cohen, a blepharoplasty and lower face lift, plus injectables to lips. I was amazed at the quick recovery from both, minimal, basically invisible scars and AMAZING results. Everyone says I look so much better, without looking like I had anything done! My face looks naturally 20 years younger, like if I had gone to sleep and woke up in my 40' again (I'm 64!). Now I have the face to go with my attitude :)

I love Dr.Cohen!!

Dr.Cohen performed both of my augmentations. He is always helpful and answers all of my questions. He is very polite and has a great sense of humor.

Lipo, Tummy Tuck and Implants

I've had three procedures done by Dr. Cohen over the past 17 years. I was happy with the results. I actually just left him a review before reading the others. I'm surprised others didn't have a good result. I hope you are able to work something out with him to get the result you expected. I recently went to a cheap dr. that turned out to be untrained not even a cosmetic surgeon and he botched my body up and put me in the hospital. Dr. Cohen is going to perform a revision for cosmetic reasons and to remove all of the scar tissue. I'm just glad I have someone that's able to help me with this train wreck because it's really been a nightmare.

Skilled and beautiful result on tummytuck lipo and implants

He is highly skilled, professional and he doesn't push services on you. I had minimal down time, no scarring or brusing and the results are beautiful.

Rhinoplasty, facelift, and eyelid surgery review

I was very pleased with my results. Dr. Cohen made me feel comfortable and at home even though it was a very nerve racking procedure. I healed fairly quick and was able to return to work and everything in no time. As of now it's been 2 months and I am very pleased with how everything looks as well as I have received tons of compliments. And my daughter is happy with the results so she will be seeing him soon too!

Homerun with Dr. Bary Cohen

I am 51 years old and have never written a physician review. I am not being paid for this review. I have had probably one of the best experiences with Dr. Barry Cohen and his staff. Not only were they courteous , attentive but also very professional. I am pleased and impressed with my one-on-one experience with Dr. Cohen. I went in for a consultation and during the consultation Dr. Cohen reviewed my case and determined that I had high blood pressure. Something I was not aware of. During the consult, Dr. Cohen wrote me a prescription for a hypertensive. He told me even if I did not move forward with any procedure I absolutely need to get my health in check. Not knowing I was going to have any procedure, he handed me a prescription which I filled and within a month had my blood pressure under control. I contacted his office again to set up a second consult, which once again he was very professional and attentive. I was able to schedule a procedure with his office for a lower lid blepharoblasty. I had tons of anxiety leading up to the procedure. However, the day of the procedure the staff eased my mind and we're super professional and gave me a sense of calm. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen and his staff for any potential proceedure being considered. I want to thank Dr. Cohen and his staff for all that they have done. I am two days post op and am looking forward to the final results. I am glad I chose Dr. Cohen and I am glad I chose this procedure. I will certainly be contacting him in the future for any other potential cosmetic procedures.

Dangerous and unethical surgeon

This doctor has sent multiple patients into cardiac arrest administering his own anesthesia.

Really easy guy to connect with, who's extremely honest about the pluses and minuses of a procedure. Super skilled, with a great result and actually less negatives than he described

Emphasizes quantity over quality

I am no longer a patient of Barry Cohen. In the beginning his work was better, but he grew his practice and lost control of quality. I have visible scars on my face from outdated, but quicker techniques. My eye lids are so short that I have chronic dry eyes that I didn't have before. He doesn't even pay attention during consultations and often checks email or takes non urgent phone calls. He cant be parted from his blackberry. That isn't even all of it but enough so you get an idea.

He is caring, honest, and takes his time with you.

Mrs.

Very courteous staff. Dr. Cohen very knowledgable and personable. I have had several procedures done and very happy with the results.