Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Cooper
Dr. Barry Cooper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Cooper is affiliated with Des Peres Hospital, Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan and St Alexius Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Cooper has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Dr. Cooper is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Des Peres Hospital
Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
St Alexius Hospital
SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
Barnes Jewish Hospital
St Anthonys Medical Center
Missouri Baptist Medical Center
St. Joseph`s Hospital
Ssm St Clare Health Center
St. Joseph's Hospital
41 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Columbia
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Barry Cooper accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Barry Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.