Dr. Barry J Jenkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry J Jenkins?

Highly recommend Dr. Barry Jenkins

It is very rare to find any doctor that is incredible at his 'art' of surgery and also have an amazing bedside manner. He truly cares about his patients. He listens, discusses, advises, informs and is thorough, making sure his patients understand their situation and options. His staff/nurses are wonderful as well. They have a lot of respect for him and enjoy working for/with him and it shows.

Mr.

Dr. Jenkins did an excellent job. He removed half of my colon due to Stage I cancer. Follow up visits and his guidace and reassurance throughout the next 3 years was comforting and informative. I wil continue to see him as long as he tells me that it is my best interest to do so. Thanks, Doc!!

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Jenkins is one of the best doctors in the world. I truly believe that he is anointed by God to be a doctor. He has top skills, along with a beautiful personality, he's very kind, patient, and he listens to patient concerns and answers questions. I would recommend Dr. Jenkins to everyone who needs to see the specialty doctor.

Worst doctor ever

Surgery

I had a great experience with Dr. Jenkins as my surgeon. I had a hemmorroidectomy and was very pleased with the results. He used the newest medicine that helped with pain control and lasted 3 days after the surgery.

Highly Recommend

Finding the right doctor is extremely important. I was very blessed that Dr. Pitts introduced me to Dr. Jenkins. Dr. Jenkins listened to me very patiently and understood that I knew my body and knew when I didn't feel right. He answered all questions thrown at him from me and my family with concern and kindness. It did not matter how late he finished in surgery, he would still visit me in the hospital and treat me as if I was the first patient he saw that morning. I highly recommend this excellent surgeon for his skills and for his bedside manner.

Excellent doctor! The best!!!

Absolutely the best doctor we've ever used. Would not go to anyone else. Considerate, caring, explained things to us. Showed he actually cared about us! Love love love dr Jenkins!

new patient

Tried to make an appt to discuss botox for fissures.... courteous receptionist informed me that "they don't like doing botox and would rather do the surgery". Overall rating is NOT APPLICABLE.......as I didn't get past receptionist

gener mgr

Dr. Jenkins was personable, professional, and considerate of my feelings, important given the kind of doctor he is. I recommend him without hesitation.