Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry K Jarnagin
Dr. Barry K Jarnagin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, TN. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery. Dr. Jarnagin is affiliated with Williamson Medical Center. Dr. Jarnagin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry K Jarnagin has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Barry K Jarnagin has the following 13 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. Barry K Jarnagin is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 94
Dr. Jarnigan is referred to as the Harry Potter of Hysterectomies for a reason. I was COVERED in scar tissue after five c-sections. I had IBS, pain, anemia, and horrific periods. Dr. Jarnigan did my hysterectomy using the Da Vinci, and my results have been amazing. My recovery was almost too easy- I had to be reminded to slow down frequently- but I felt SO much better. I highly recommend Dr. Jarnigan and his team to anyone looking to improve their quality of life.
I had a wonderful experience with Dr.Jarnagin. He has really improved my quality of life.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jarnagin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Barry K Jarnagin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCenter for Pelvic Health, 100 Covey Dr Ste 205, Franklin, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Barry K Jarnagin in this video.
Dr. Barry K Jarnagin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.