Have you seen Dr. Barry K Jarnagin?

Excellent care

I am very happy with my surgery from Dr. Jarnagin. He is very professional. He explained my problem and the surgery he would need to perform to resolve the problem. The hospital care was excellent and the post op visits so far great. I will highly recommend him.

Miracle worker

For years, I searched for a doctor who could help me with my pelvic pain caused by a traumatic delivery. Some doctors tried but failed to eliminate my pain, others didn't really try, and some just told me that the pain was in my head. Dr. Jarnagin finds solutions that work for his patients because he is one of the few doctors who thinks outside the box to find solutions that work for each individual patient. He understands the complexities of female pelvic pain, and treats each person as a unique case. After years of pain and frustration, I'm virtually pain-free. I believe that he truly cares about his patients, and works to heal (not just treat) them.

Great doctor and staff.

Referral from my doctor for my pelvic organ prolapse. From my first visit, having tests performed, through to my surgery Dr Jarnagin and his staff were excellent. It has been six weeks since my surgery and I am doing well. Feeling better every day. I am so grateful to Dr. Jarnagin. Feel like I am starting to get my life back. Thankful 74 year old.

Dr. Jarnagin is very knowledgeable. He takes his time, listens, and explains information where I understood it.

Dr Jarnagin is a excellent dr. I highly recommend him to anyone. I’m very satisfied with my surgery. Him and his staff are excellent. Very friendly atmosphere.

Excellent care

I highly recommend Dr Jarnagin. My only regret is that I didn't find him sooner. He has diagnosed several different issues with my condition and we have had a treatment plan for each one, one at a time. He is an excellent surgeon, he has a lot of experience treating female pelvic pain. I had pain for about 10 years before I found Dr J and over the last 6 months, I have seen a huge improvement in my quality of life and pain level. His staff is also wonderful! I feel like he and Ashley actually listen to what I have to say. I can't say enough good things about this office.

Complex Hysterectomy SUCCESS!

Dr. Jarnigan is referred to as the Harry Potter of Hysterectomies for a reason. I was COVERED in scar tissue after five c-sections. I had IBS, pain, anemia, and horrific periods. Dr. Jarnigan did my hysterectomy using the Da Vinci, and my results have been amazing. My recovery was almost too easy- I had to be reminded to slow down frequently- but I felt SO much better. I highly recommend Dr. Jarnigan and his team to anyone looking to improve their quality of life.

Highly recommend Dr. Jarnagin

Very thorough. Explained my diagnosis and surgery necessary to correct the problem. Dr. Jarnagin and staff took the time to answer all my questions. Excellent results following surgery.

Excellent surgeon

I had a wonderful experience with Dr.Jarnagin. He has really improved my quality of life.

Excellent surgeon

Quality of life is so much better......don't have to look for a restroom asap when I go anywhere.....5 weeks out I'm walking 3-4 miles almost everyday.....,even lost weight! So glad I did this.

Dr.Barry Jarnagin

Probably the most compassionate , excellent ,doctor, I have ever had an appointment with.... I recommend highly, this doctor really is spot on ...when treating any issue you may have...I give him 10 stars for sure

I felt Dr. Jarnagin and his staff were professional and courteous. He is very compassionate and concerned for his patient's comfort. I have been very pleased with the results of the Mona Lisa laser treatments .

Dr. Barry K Jarnagin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Franklin, TN.