Dr. Barry K Jarnagin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry K Jarnagin?

Complex Hysterectomy SUCCESS!

Dr. Jarnigan is referred to as the Harry Potter of Hysterectomies for a reason. I was COVERED in scar tissue after five c-sections. I had IBS, pain, anemia, and horrific periods. Dr. Jarnigan did my hysterectomy using the Da Vinci, and my results have been amazing. My recovery was almost too easy- I had to be reminded to slow down frequently- but I felt SO much better. I highly recommend Dr. Jarnigan and his team to anyone looking to improve their quality of life.

Highly recommend Dr. Jarnagin

Very thorough. Explained my diagnosis and surgery necessary to correct the problem. Dr. Jarnagin and staff took the time to answer all my questions. Excellent results following surgery.

Excellent surgeon

I had a wonderful experience with Dr.Jarnagin. He has really improved my quality of life.

Excellent surgeon

Quality of life is so much better......don't have to look for a restroom asap when I go anywhere.....5 weeks out I'm walking 3-4 miles almost everyday.....,even lost weight! So glad I did this.

Dr.Barry Jarnagin

Probably the most compassionate , excellent ,doctor, I have ever had an appointment with.... I recommend highly, this doctor really is spot on ...when treating any issue you may have...I give him 10 stars for sure

I felt Dr. Jarnagin and his staff were professional and courteous. He is very compassionate and concerned for his patient's comfort. I have been very pleased with the results of the Mona Lisa laser treatments .

Dr. Jarnagin it's so easy to understand he makes you feel so relaxed and so secure in the surgery that is about to be performed. I would recommend Dr. Jarnagin to anyone, I feel so much better after my surgery, it's a three-month recovery but it's worth it in the end.Thanks so much for my life back.

My comment would be if you're suffering from any discomfort with your bladder, visit the office of Dr. Jarnagin, he and his staff will give you the most Comfort and understanding of your diagnosis. I definitely would give them a 100% recommendation.Thanks again to everyone in the office and especially to Dr. Jarnagin

Wish I had found him sooner

Dr. Jarnagin is great!!! My only regret is, not knowing about him sooner. He was so easy to talk to and took plenty of time to explain things to you. It was not embarrassing telling him m my problems. He tells you exactly like it is but I appreciated that about him. His staff were wonderful, too. They all worked to make me feel comfortable and cared for. I would highly recommend him and his staff if you are having female problems.

awesome experience... DR. Jarnagin is cute as a button and always had the time to talk to me...my surgery went very well and I am so thankful my NP referred me to him

HIghly Recommend!

Dr Jarnagin and his staff are wonderful! The receptionist and nurse practitioner made me feel very comfortable before meeting Dr Jarnagin. I found Dr Jarnagin to be very thorough and compassionate. He came by to see me twice before the procedure at the surgical center, and again to speak to my husband after. I drove over three hours each way to my appointments and will not hesitate to do so again. He is patient and answers all your questions. Dr Jarnagin is the best!

I give Dr. Jarnagin and his staff 5 stars on everything, I had a major surgery and was well taken care of! The only wait I had was for the surgery itself because he is that great at his job so therefore he is that busy. However, it was worth the wait to have new working insides.

Patient

I can not say enough about Dr. Jarnagin and his office staff. I had to have a complete hysterectomy. I was nervous, in pain and scared. They walked me through everything. The surgery has been very easy on me. Yes, I said the hysterectomy was easy. They have been available to help with my medical leave through work as well as any questions or needs. Ashley was amazing too! Again, I can not express enough how much this staff has done for me. Highly recommend!

Dr. Barry K Jarnagin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.