Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Kassel
Dr. Barry Kassel, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Kisco, NY, with other offices in Yorktown Heights, NY and Mount Kisco, NY . He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kassel is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital, Chief, Department of Surgery and Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons SAGES. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Kassel has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Kassel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northern Westchester Hospital
Chief, Department of Surgery
Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons SAGES
40 Years Experience
State University of New York at Buffalo
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Barry Kassel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Barry Kassel in this video.
Dr. Barry Kassel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Kisco, NY.