3.1

Highly Dissatisfied

Poor Communication

Dr. Kroll needs to explain what he is doing not only to the parent but also to the patient. Better compassion and thought need to be given towards the child's emotions and how actions will effect them in the long run.

Mindy

I was very dissatisfied with the care and quality, especially that it is located in Newtown, pa. They misdiagnosed both children on two separate occasions. My son came in and although the doctor thought he had strep, he said the test came out negative. The lab took four days to come back negative. I then took him to our other doctor and sure enough he had strep. My son suffers for four days. My daughter had a uti which they did not diagnose. They never did a urine sample. What do they do? Just collect the money from patients.

One of the best doctors in the group practice

Very thorough, polite and informative. After seeing 3 other doctors in this practice, Dr. Kroll is easily the most competent pediatrician at the Newtown location.

Hamkiv

I have to share my experience with other parents to warn them about this place. 1) doctor does not give you more than 5-6 min of their time, they are too busy double booking patients, 2) out of 3 or 4 times that I have been there on 2 occasions attending nurse practitioner/attending doctor did not wash her/his hands before examining my daughter 3) By the way if you little one is sick they don't have a doctor on duty just a nurse practitioner - who have no clue what they are doing and prescribe unnecessary medication (see below) 4) here i am finally getting to the meat of it--- They prescribed my 8 month old a course of antibiotics for what latter another doctor at a different practice ( i went out to get a second opinion) determined to be just a cold sore. So she took 10 days antibiotics just for fun I guess! 5) when I filled out the form to release records to another provided (after antibiotics incident) they did not want to release information for over 1.5 months! I called numerous times and they keep saying that they will get back to me. Finally, I simply started yelling at them and finally was promised 30 pg records in my mail. 6) by the way - to get those records i had to pay over $40 dollars!!! For the sake of your little one, think very hard before getting involved with this incompetent practice.

great doctor

Dr. Barry S Kroll is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Feasterville Trevose, PA.