Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry I Krosser
Dr. Barry I Krosser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cortlandt Manor, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Krosser is affiliated with Hudson Valley Hospital Center. Dr. Krosser has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry I Krosser has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Dr. Barry I Krosser has the following 18 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Back Injuries
- Knee Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Barry I Krosser has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Barry I Krosser is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
I thought I was the only one that had a bad experience, but after reading Diane's post, it was almost exactly like my experience. I to heard that he was a good surgeon, but his bedside manner is completely lacking. As I was sitting in the waiting room, I could hear all the other patients that had the same time appointment as I did. His staff books him multiply patients in a single time slot, thus he is in a constant rush. In my situation I was asking questions why his surgery on me failed. He got up as if he did not care I was still in pain and opened the door and stood in the doorway with his hand on the doorknob as I continued to ask questions on why and what my options were. It was as if my time was up and he had more important patients to see. My surgery that he did failed so I can't give a good review as a surgeon. In addition, If you are looking for a surgeon who is caring, understanding and has good bedside manner I would look elsewhere sorry to say.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Krosser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Bellevue Hospital Center
Dr. Barry I Krosser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMount Kisco Medical Group, 1978 Crompond Rd, Cortlandt Manor, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Barry I Krosser in this video.
Dr. Barry I Krosser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cortlandt Manor, NY.