Dr. Barry I Krosser Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Barry I Krosser?

Outstanding Attentive Doctor

Wonderful doctor

If you want your surgery done right he is the doctor to see!

I thought I was the only one that had a bad experience

I thought I was the only one that had a bad experience, but after reading Diane's post, it was almost exactly like my experience. I to heard that he was a good surgeon, but his bedside manner is completely lacking. As I was sitting in the waiting room, I could hear all the other patients that had the same time appointment as I did. His staff books him multiply patients in a single time slot, thus he is in a constant rush. In my situation I was asking questions why his surgery on me failed. He got up as if he did not care I was still in pain and opened the door and stood in the doorway with his hand on the doorknob as I continued to ask questions on why and what my options were. It was as if my time was up and he had more important patients to see. My surgery that he did failed so I can't give a good review as a surgeon. In addition, If you are looking for a surgeon who is caring, understanding and has good bedside manner I would look elsewhere sorry to say.

Caring Doctor

Dr. Krosser was excellent, and took great care of me. I highly recommend him to anybody in need of an Orthopedist.

Barry KrosserMD

Most arrogant MD I ever went to. And he was WRONG!!

Highly Recommend Dr. Krosser

Excellent doctor. Takes great care of patients.

Great Dr

Their is only one Dr i trust and thats Dr Krosser easy to talk to knows his medicine and LISTENS. To you

Wonderful! Kind and understanding. Takes time to explain.

Mount kisco med group by hudson valley hosp.

Terrible office staff.. they are nothing but rude. I have been there on 3 separate visits now and neither time was the staff anything but stuck up and rude, not helpful at all. If it werent for the Dr krosser i would never go there agian. Without fail everytime i make an apointment someone calls me back either that same day or a few days before my scheduled visit to cancel it and reschedule it without being accomidating to the fact that i needed ASAP to see a DR because i couldnt walk and was in intense pain. Again, dr krosser is a good DR.. just be prepared to deal with the WORST reception staff ever and a very long wait time.

Great doctor, he was able to treat me without surgery after 2 surgeons told me I needed a big spine operation.

Great caring doctor

Great caring doctor. He told me what to expect. Surgery went great and I am back to doing everything.

Dr Krosser is extremely professional, takes the time to listen to concerns. Seems as if he is on the cutting edge of his field. Has marked self confidence in all aspects of his profession. He inspires trust in his patients. I have never felt the least bit rushed or intimidated --he is a true professional.

Dr. Barry I Krosser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cortlandt Manor, NY.