Dr. Barry P Kusman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry P Kusman?

Highly competent and kind

Dr. Kusman has the two most important qualities we seek in a physician: being great at his/her job and managing to be a decent human being at the same time. I could not have asked for a better surgeon .

Good Choice!

Dr. Kusman is a lovely man with a gentle touch, kind manner and an approachable personality. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with him.

Complications

I had complications after cataract surgery with Dr. Kusman. Instead of addressing my concerns and answering my questions, he offered reassurance that my problems would resolve or he would eventually recommend corrective lenses. After months of frustration I sought a second opinion, where I was immediately offered laser surgery to fix my double vision. I wish he would have addressed my concerns and offered solutions, rather than tell me everything was going to be fine.

Great experience

The office is well run and efficient. My typical wait has been less than 10 minutes. Of course there is the occasional delay because Dr. Kusman (and before he retired, Dr. Katz) will spend extra time with a patient if needed; there is no rush in and out. My surgeries (cataract w/ Dr. Katz and capsulotomy w/ Dr. Kusman) were both successful and easy. Dr. Kusman has a very charming and caring chairside manner and is very open to explaining details to the patient. I believe that he is a doctor who truly cares about his patients. Every doctor I have asked, speaks very highly of Dr. Kusman, referring to him as exceptional and talented. I highly recommend Dr. Kusman.

Excellence Personified

Found my experience to be pleasant, reassuring, thorough, questions and concerns handled with caring and professionalism My husband and I both had a very efficient, caring experience by the entire staff. They were friendly, concerned and caring throughout. We had surgery for both eyes and my husband required the Toric lens to repair astigmatism and so far recuperating very well. Even though we had to wait for awhile with my husband's 1st follow up appt. we understand that this can happen...because he is very considerate with each patient and thorough. The surgeries are an experience that is above reproach. The surgical staff are all reassuring and very good at what they do. Didn't hesitate for my 2nd eye surgery. Thank you all!!

Dr. Barry P Kusman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.