Dr. Barry M Laskoe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry M Laskoe?

He's been my Dr. for 14 years. Has always been available to me , returns calls, very thorough . Great bedside manner.

He is evil and sick

death by balon inflation

This so called doctor imposes death of choosing, He exploded the aorta with procedure that never should have been done. Prior to my death he intentionally would not proscribe the treatment needed, proven when another doctor witnessed the neglect and overstepped and drained heart sack of fluid. Laskoe was furious by that and quickly ordered a out dated risky surgery to silence the complaints that fell on deft ears of the boys club of silence, death was then inflicted.

Dr. Laskoe is a great listener. Takes his time and explains everything. Genuinely concerned and has a very calm approach.

Wonderful person- wonderful doctor!

He was so patient and laid back during the initial visit that I felt he listened better than any other doctor I have taken my father to. He asked so many questions and active listened - and I felt he understood what exactly my father needed- dr laskoe was very professional and friendly. Never once did I feel rushed to hurry up and get done. He made us feel like we were the only patients he had for the whole day. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone - great personality and bedside manner.

Terrible Cardiologist

I was getting a stress test and observing Dr. Laskoe. I heard him berating a young medical student for something she told me. He said she was incorrect and was extremely mean to her. He was unprofessional with members of his staff as well. Not to mention, what the medical student told me was techinically correct. I would know this because I too am a physician as well, which Dr. Laskoe did not know or care to know.Go to any other cardiologost that this horrible physician.