Dr. Barry Leshin Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Barry Leshin?

Mohs Miracle!

I am one week out from my Mohs surgery today! Just had a long line of stitches removed from my face (right cheek) this morning, and I am totally blown away! You can barely see this closure! Unbelievable! I cannot express enough thanks to Dr. Leshin and his amazing team for their excellent care and expertise! I was fairly apprehensive about this surgery, but ALL of that is history now! You should see my face! Fantastic work! I only wish I could give you ten stars, Dr. Leshin! Many thanks to all of these fine folks, and yes, I can say, "ALL" as I had three procedures and then, the closing; saw everyone there! Best team in town! YOU ROCK! :-)

Dr. Barry Leshin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.