Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry M Lifschitz
Dr. Barry M Lifschitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pomona, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Dr. Lifschitz is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and Nyack Hospital. Dr. Lifschitz has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry M Lifschitz has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Barry Lifschitz is the best doctor who sure knows his specialty and cares about the health of his patients. I have been his patient for a number of years and in those years he has taken great care to help me in maintaining my health. He is very conscientious to listen, to explain, and provide good follow up. Dr. Lifschitz has been keen and instrumental in alerting me to issues that required critical specialty intervention by other medical disciplines. I completely trust my health with him. He is definitely my "go to" doctor!!
Dr. Lifschitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1973
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Barry M Lifschitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEndocrine Associates, 5 Medical Park Dr, Pomona, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Barry M Lifschitz in this video.
Dr. Barry M Lifschitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pomona, NY.