Dr. Barry Ludwig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Ludwig?

Excellent!

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

First, Dr. Ludwig, himself, brought me from the waiting room to the exam room, the first time that had happened in more years than I can remember. Immediately, I didn't feel that I was just a "number." Second, he was more than personable -- he shared his own experiences that were relevant to mine. Third, he clealy knew what he was doing -- there was no ambivalence. Fourth, he didn't immediately prescribe a bunch of labs/tests, as is so often done by his peers. Fifth, he encouraged me to correspond with him by email, thereby suggesting his on-going commitment to my health. Finally, and most importantly, he offered HOPE, and that made all the difference in the world!

patient

Posted on July 7th, 2014

Amazing, Exemplary Physician

Posted on May 14th, 2014

He made time last minute in his schedule to see me twice...impeccable assessment skills...truly kind, compassionate and considerate...thorough, detailed-oriented, prompt...his assistant Anna is incredible and kind too. Would recommend him to anyone.

The Real Deal.

Posted on May 20th, 2013

Dr. Ludwig is a very knowledgeable neurologist. He gets right to the point and explains things very well. He is serious man but also quite friendly. I highly recommend him.

Be aware!

Posted on April 18th, 2013

I chose this doctor because he had good reviews from few other MD rating websites, oh my god, I was so wrong! Few years ago, I had a head injury which put me in hospital for few days and my life changed drastically from that day. Since then I had to quit my job where I worked as a medicinal chemist for 15 years. I have another chronic condition for years before but that did not stop me from getting more than 30 patents and publications but my head injury did. My family doctor thought that I had post concussion syndrome and asked me to go see Neuorologist for more testing. Dr Ludwig did not read any of my med records except MRI. He gave me very brief "5 min" cognitive test and I could only remembered 20 % of items. He kept asking if I was depressed or anxious but I told him No because I could not think period! Despite of those results, he told me I was not suffering from that injury and all my problems were due to my depression. Also he blamed my medication which he initially did not know anything about. As medicinal chemist, I have access to the latest research on my condition and do my homework before I see doctors, but I often amazed how little doctors were aware of or even worse they do not want to do extra work. Later I was diagnosed as PCS by other neuorologist, so be aware when you see reviews where doctors have mix ratings of both 1-2 stars and 5 stars. Read carefully those 5 star reviews that are so general and not specific. Also check other doctor review websites that have almost exactly the same comments on the same day on the same doctor, then be careful!

One Excellent Neurologist

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Dr. Ludwig is very professional and caring. He helped me tremendously by accurately diagnosing and treating my problem

Posted on October 21st, 2011

Dr. Ludwig was very kind to me and was able to diagnose my problem quickly. His treatment was effective and I am very appreciative that I was able to see him.

Excellent physician

Posted on September 12th, 2011

Dr. Ludwig was kind and sympathetic. He diagnosed my problem when no one else could. I will always be grateful to Dr. Ludwig.

Dr. Ludwig

Posted on August 1st, 2011

This is one of three neurologists I refer people to see. I think he is very pleasant and professional. He seems to care about people. While most of his work is with severe brain disease he works with TBI as well.

John

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Dr. Ludwig is a humble brilliant physician who loves helping people. He is well rounded, and he stands by his patients all year round day and night.Dr. Ludwig got my epileptic seizures under control, and now my life is great. I am now able to swim and drive since I no longer have seizures.

fucken quack

Posted on May 10th, 2011

Dr. Ludwig

Posted on February 27th, 2011

Avoid this doctor if you can. Very grumpy, very cocky about something (the brain) that we do not know nearly anything about.Condescending and dismissive if he doesn't understand what's wrong with the patient. Not very nice.