Dr. Barry L Migicovsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry L Migicovsky?

Y

Saved my life!

I went to see Dr Migicovsky after seeing another doctor who was treating me for an ulcer. The pain got worse and worse, the attacks became more frequent and the intensity increased. Then my liver function tests were elevated & she tried to tell me I must have a drinking problem when in fact it's a rare occasion that I do drink. I decided to get a second opinion & went to Dr Migicovsky. He immediately said, " you don't have an ulcer, you have gallstones." He immediately sent me for an ultrasound to confirm his diagnosis which was correct & I had my gallbladder removed. I only wish I had found him a year earlier!

long wait hour and half to see the DR

They were really rude I thought the front people were bad the back assistant was just as rude making a patient wait 1/1/2 to see Dr didnt even say anything running late I had to ask if he was running late so rude If thats how they treat a new patient I would hate to see them treating me in a hosptial .

Dr. Mig has always been there for me and for my family -- i have been going to him for almost 20 years and never have i had any type of problem he is concerned and caring -- takes the time to talk with us -- he was the only doctor to return my call (personally) when my husband first got sick -- i have been dealing with doctors since i was 13 -- he is one of the top on my list

Bad Choice

Despised his condescending and arrogant attitude, a bit obnoxious to say the least

Dr. Barry L Migicovsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.