Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Morgan
Dr. Barry Morgan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newnan, GA, with another office in Newnan, GA. His specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Morgan is affiliated with Piedmont Newnan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Morgan has 2 locations
1825 Highway 34 E Ste 1200
Newnan, GA 30265
Book Online Now
Dr. Barry Morgan has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Barry Morgan has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Barry Morgan - Posted on October 3rd, 2011
Took son in (22 years old) complaining of severe stomach pain. Dr Morgan, gave him a note to miss work, and told him to conduct a self enima. 18hours later I rushed him to the Emergency room in Newnan only to find out his appendix failed and was deteroiroated. I strongly urge anyyone to think twice about using Dr Morgan as a medical advisor or Dr....
Self-verified patient of Dr. Barry Morgan - Posted on September 7th, 2011
I suffered a laceration to my finger while using an electric hedge trimmer. Dr. Morgan was very professional and accommodating. I had a very short wait time and received high quality service. Dr. Mrogan's bedside manner was pleaseant and he took a good amount of time with me explaining ongoing care of the injury.
Dr. Morgan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Barry Morgan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Barry Morgan's office for more information.
1825 Highway 34 E Ste 1200 Newnan, GA : (770) 502-2112
1825 Highway 34 E Ste 1200 Newnan, GA 30265
Locations & Directions
Dr. Barry Morgan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newnan, GA.