Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Barry T Mulshine has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Barry T Mulshine has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Barry T Mulshine has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Barry T Mulshine is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 16
I had a surgical procedure done in late September. My treatment is ongoing, and It is a slow recovery process (I knew this ahead of time). I have no complaints about anything associated with my care and treatment. All staff treat me with great respect and are genuinely helping me through this process. Dr. Mulshine is never in a hurry during my visit, he allows me plenty of time for questions or concerns. I have an will refer to this practice.
I needed a difficult surgical procedure (for me, not Dr Mulshine)! I received excellent consultation and care and recommendations. Not only have I been extremely pleased with the surgical process but also the post-op process. Highly skilled and compassionate staff. Dr Mulshine laid out the pros and cons of the treatment and kept me informed of the entire recovery. I would give the highest recommendation possible for Doctor and his staff!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
24 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Dr. Barry T Mulshine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Center Of Illinois, 1301 S Koke Mill Rd, Springfield, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Barry T Mulshine, MD - Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics in Springfield, IL, in this video.
Dr. Barry T Mulshine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.