Dr. Barry G Munn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry G Munn?

Took the time to find out about ME first

I was assigned Dr Munn for a workers comp injury after 7 weeks on crutches. The first thing he did was find out about me - that I run, hike, bike, kayak, rock climb. From that point forward it was all about getting me on the roads again - not working, or just functioning, but being myself. He immediately offered me a date for surgery and within a week I was repaired. I have since run over 50 races in 3 years and my leg is stronger than pre-injury. If you have a knee problem, he's your man.

Dr. Munn did surgery on my hand, I had a trigger thumb and index finger. He was great to work with and so was his PA. Excellent Doctor !

A very down to earth doctor. I felt like he would be able to help and I trust him.

Dr. Munn performed a bilateral knee replacement on my wife. His staff is friendly and patients are seen at appointed times. She was walking up four steps before leaving the hospital. Her physical therapist said her recovery was the shortest they ever seen. She was walking without a walker or cane in four weeks. As far as my wife and I are concern Dr. Munn's expertise is second to none. The Gainesville hospital shaft and facilities are excellent. I recommend him and his staff for any joint replacement.

I belive this is the dr is a great dr and tried very hard to find out what is wrong with me.

Very Disappointing

I would not recommend this doctor. Said it was okay for my child with scoliosis to carry the stacks of heavy highschool books, refusing to write letter to school which would allow my child to leave books in class. Also, made me and my daughter feel uneasy when he squeezed and rubbed her shoulders as he pretended to listen to my concerns. I am searching for a new dr.

Dr. Barry Munn

Dr Munn was the best doctor I needed to fix my injury. He hyad a 'can do' attitude, did try to make it correct and was very successful. I would recommend anyone needing correction by Barry. Thank you! I do not know why this website will not accept an overall rating of 4 star when it should accept it.

Your office did not contact me for my follow up or return my calls to schedule my follow up appointment.

Kind and compassionate

Caring doctor, great staff, overall care is excellent.

Patient

Dr. Munn took the time to listen to my health problems and truly cares about my overall outcome. He has great bedside manner and I highly recomend him to anyone with joint problems. He realy is wonderful!

Dr. Munn's arrogance puts patients at risk.