Dr. Barry Nelms Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Barry Nelms?

Posted on October 5th, 2010

Dr Nelms was very thorough and professional. He listened to my concerns, encouraged and responded to my questions, and explained my problem in language I could understand. Although he is a surgeon, he views surgery as a treatment when all else fails which I greatly appreciate. His staff are considerate and caring. As I was in pain, they did their best to get me in quickly without compromising the care of the other patients. I am so glad I found him!

Safety Specialist

Posted on August 30th, 2010

concerns.

Rude & Inconsiderate

Posted on March 17th, 2010

I had to wait over an hour to be called in by the nurse. The nurse starting making all kinds of excuses as to why the wait was so long when I was one of the 3rd appointment of the day. I asked how much longer so I could plan my other appointment accordingly and that's when it got ugly. I was told that this appointment was the most important & when I disagreed I was told I needed to calm down and quit being rude. I told him that his statement was rude & that I wasn't being uncalm nor rude. The nurse stormed out to get the doctor. The dr returned and said "I understand you have a problem." I told him that I didn't that all I wanted to know was how much longer before it was my turn, which the dr NEVER answered. After 2 or 3 more rounds of you have a problem, quit being rude, no i don't, i am not being rude, the dr. shoved the manila folder in my face and told me to calm down. I told him to get out of my face and that he still hadn't answered my question of how much longer & isn't he the dr. so shouldn't he know??? We all agreed I would leave and the whole time the dr kept arguing with me that I was being loud, which I wasn't, until I was leaving the office when I informed him & his staff of my opinion of them. NEVER AGAIN WOULD I GO THERE...EVEN IF HE WAS THE LAST DR ON EARTH AND I WAS DYING. I would much rather die!!!

Posted on October 25th, 2017