Dr. Barry Obadiah Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Barry Obadiah?

Posted on April 6th, 2014

This doctor is a joke. I knew more about my condition, my symptoms and what the diet I should follow by researching the internet. He literaly spend 10 minutes with me invluding the examination. When I was asking me questions he was getting nervous and annoyed forcing me to leave. In the examination room they left the double door open and the nurse got upset when i asked her to close the door.. I will not recomend him to anyone or the Metropolican facility. And, for god's shake, i will never allow him to do a colonoscopy or any other procedure on me... I ignored the fact that his office was a mess with record files all over the dirty carpeted floor, but when I saw his dirty white coat I should have left the office immediately.

Posted on December 12th, 2016