Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Barry D Oliver has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Barry D Oliver has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 31
I have been a patient of Dr. Oliver for about 20 years and you can’t find a better orthopedic doctor in Columbia! He’s very thorough in his examination and always spends as much time as necessary to properly treat his patients. I have had 3 total joint replacements and a couple other procedures all with great success! I highly recommend Dr. Oliver!
I have been a patient of Dr. Oliver for over 16 years seeing him whenever an orthopaedic issue visits me. His office has always scheduled an appointment as soon as possible and he has been thorough and accurate in my diagnosis and treatment. I have many family members and friends who see him on a regular basis and all have been helped through conservative treatment as is appropriate and or surgery when it is needed. He is an excellent surgeon who's patients do very well if they follow his instructions and complete treatment as he prescribes. I will always see Dr. Oliver for any orthopaedic issue that I have and trust him to deliver the great care he has always given.
I have been to Dr Oliver on numerous occasions both for myself and for family members. Her performed carpal tunnel surgery in me for which I had excellent results. He performed hip replacement surgery 15 years ago in my now 93-year-old mother, and she still brags about him. Recently he performed knee replacement surgery in my sister, again with outstanding results. His kindness and caring are unmatched and reflected in the kindness and professionalism of his staff.
Feel this Doctor (being a person of color) is cutting into the business of other Doctors in town.Thay have said all this dirt about him that just isn't true. He has an adequate bedside manner, a concern for details. If not he couldn't have excelled at those Universities and had a medical career both in the service and outside the service as well. This Doctor has MORE experience then other Doctors in town & they are frankly.. in awe... Don't believe me check out his credentials.. He has served me well for over 30 years and I am color blind when it comes to medical services... All Drs are behind intheir schedule, name me one who isn't...
Dr. Oliver is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1981
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Barry D Oliver accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBarry D Oliver Md, 1416 Calhoun St, Columbia, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Barry D Oliver in this video.
Dr. Barry D Oliver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.