Dr. Barry D Oliver Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Barry D Oliver?

Best Orthopedic Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Oliver for about 20 years and you can’t find a better orthopedic doctor in Columbia! He’s very thorough in his examination and always spends as much time as necessary to properly treat his patients. I have had 3 total joint replacements and a couple other procedures all with great success! I highly recommend Dr. Oliver!

Best Orthopaedic doctor in Columbia

I have been a patient of Dr. Oliver for over 16 years seeing him whenever an orthopaedic issue visits me. His office has always scheduled an appointment as soon as possible and he has been thorough and accurate in my diagnosis and treatment. I have many family members and friends who see him on a regular basis and all have been helped through conservative treatment as is appropriate and or surgery when it is needed. He is an excellent surgeon who's patients do very well if they follow his instructions and complete treatment as he prescribes. I will always see Dr. Oliver for any orthopaedic issue that I have and trust him to deliver the great care he has always given.

Outstanding Doctor

I have been to Dr Oliver on numerous occasions both for myself and for family members. Her performed carpal tunnel surgery in me for which I had excellent results. He performed hip replacement surgery 15 years ago in my now 93-year-old mother, and she still brags about him. Recently he performed knee replacement surgery in my sister, again with outstanding results. His kindness and caring are unmatched and reflected in the kindness and professionalism of his staff.

Duke, Georgetown Alumni, that other practtitoners are jealous

Feel this Doctor (being a person of color) is cutting into the business of other Doctors in town.Thay have said all this dirt about him that just isn't true. He has an adequate bedside manner, a concern for details. If not he couldn't have excelled at those Universities and had a medical career both in the service and outside the service as well. This Doctor has MORE experience then other Doctors in town & they are frankly.. in awe... Don't believe me check out his credentials.. He has served me well for over 30 years and I am color blind when it comes to medical services... All Drs are behind intheir schedule, name me one who isn't...

Great doctor. Worked on my foot

Disappointed patient

First of all the staff is the BEST......however Dr. Oliver bedside manner is the WORST that I've experienced. He seems to not have patience with his patients......I felt incomplete after every visit.

ex patient

Waiting time is terrible! Staff is so so with you. Dr. Barry D. Oliver takes his time to see you. Doesn't take you serious and always thing nothing else but surgery is the answer, instead of trying a brace instead. He hurries up with your visit, never stays in your room longer than two or three minutes tops. Than hurry and sets around appointment when it is not really needed. Because he is not really doing anything doing your appointment visit. Just a waste of your time, I'm so finish with this Doctor.

Seems poorly spoken, work is sloppy, sloppy work, question competency and whether he really has a medical degree

Avoid at all costs!!!

Very friendly, that's the only positive I can give him. My condition was accurately, however, he completely botched the surgery, and my condition is worse than it was prior to seeing him. I deeply regret choosing him. I'm in constant pain and horribly scarred! The surgery was a waste of time and money. Avoid at all costs!

Horrible

I waited three hours to be seen and was very rude.

Mrs James

My overall pee and post care has been excellent, both of my surgeries have gone well with no complications related to the procedures.

Dr BARRY Ollver services

WENT TO DR OLIVER FOR A CYST IN MY LEG; HE ACCURATELY DIAGNOSED THE PROBLEM . FOUND HIM TO BE ACCURATE , RESPONSIVE, A DUKE ALUMNI, MILITARY VETERAN AND A FAMILY MAN.

Dr. Barry D Oliver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.