The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Oswalt
Dr. Barry Oswalt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southlake, TX, with other offices in Burnet, TX and Allen, TX (and 6 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Oswalt is affiliated with St Joseph Regional Health Center, College Station Medical Center and Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics. Dr. Oswalt has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Oswalt has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Barry Oswalt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southlake, TX.