Dr. Barry L Pollard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry L Pollard?

Re: Elecia Hobert

Didn't take time to explain why she would need surgery, all but said she was wasting his time. Why what she needed was a dr, to explain what was wrong first, why she needed surgery, what happens if she don't have surgery. You know, the usual talk a GOOD dr. gives to reassure the patient. Make them feel like they want to help them. He's not that kinda dr. So if you want a uncaring and to busy to hear a patients fear dr., he's your man.

Sorry Excuse for a Specialist

Dr. Pollard made me wait over a month in severe pain only to have someone from his office call me 2 days before the initial appointment saying he did not want me as a patient. This is an untrustworthy specialist I do not want to be discussing surgery with! In fact, I wouldn't let him wipe my backside after I had a bowel movement, much less anything more serious!

I did not feel comfortable Dr. spent very little time with me, told me I needed back surgery and that was about it, the nurse did most of his talking in her office. Got a second opion and im glad I did .