Dr. Barry M Rills Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Barry M Rills?

Going to miss him

I hate that he is retiring soon. He's an excellent doctor.

interrupted me, didn't care, zero interaction/concern

misdiagnosis / undiagnosed

Seems ready for retirement, to say the least. Doc failed to acknowledge slight dislocated of fibula, which then led to further injuries/complications thereafter. Gave me a useless steroid injection nowhere near my symptoms instead.

I paid $350 to have my hand x-rayed by a tech (I never saw the picture) and spend literally less than 5 minutes talking to the doctor, during which the only question he asked me was a general, "how are you?" No questions concerning re-injuring my hand, pain I experienced, changes in medication and no offer to answer any questions I had. All he had to say was a general "your hand is fine, see you in 2 weeks." I had to ask my questions while he very reluctantly adjusted my soft cast, which he admitted to having wrapped too tight the first time around, and finish asking my questions in the hallway as he moved from my room to the next patient's room. Very unprofessional, impatient & incomplete.

I trust his knowledge. He's a bit serious, but a nice guy. I feel a bit rushed by him when being seen, but not enough to change docs. He's capable, knows what he's doing and unfortunately I think will retire within a couple of yrs.