Dr. Barry Riskin Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Barry Riskin?

Disappointing

Posted on January 29th, 2014

I hired a car for the six hour round trip to see Dr. Riskin. it was a consultation and evaluation for my problem. He said he would think about who to recommend and would call me with a name. I have been trying to get in touch with him since August. If he did not know who to recommend he should have called to simply tell me he did Not have any ideas for me. Instead, he chose to ignore me and my calls. If you have a serious problem and he has no answers, don't waste time waiting for his help!

Excellent neurologist

Posted on April 8th, 2013

At first, I was put off by the doctor's style when gathering information from me. However, he sat with me in a dark room helping me through a panic attack, has provided an incredible wealth of knowledge and research. He spends time with me and never makes me feel as though I am just a number or rushes me through the appointments. Very knowledgable and caring.

Do not wish to see him again

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

I cannot accuately speak about his competence. I certainly have found him rude and arrogant and self-absorbed and I have seen him about 4 times in all. I think I can speculate why he is in medicine to begin with.

Posted on June 25th, 2017