Dr. Barry A Robertson Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Barry A Robertson?

His receptionist is very rude and nasty. My mom said that her friends call Pam the warden. When I questioned Dr. Robertson about his dishonest-practices, he stated: "It is water under the bridge!" Beth, it seems that she is honest but she is surrounded by lots of negative elements. There is not enough doctors that takes Medicaid, so most patient feel that they don't have a choice but to deal with Dr. Robertson and staff.

A wonderful staff and an excellent caring doctor.

Great doctor and nursing staff, however the receptionist needs to be replaced. She is more intent upon talking to salesmen than to taking care of patients. An example is when you need to see the doctor for an injury or illness she may schedule an appointment for the next week if you are lucky. When you complain she tells you to go to the emergency room.

Rude Staff

Rude staff, lack of customer service. I began by asking if they were accepting Caresource patients which they said they were. They insisted several times my insurance card had a current Dr which it clearly doesn't has I had in front of me. They first gave me a 3 month waiting period for an appointment which I accepted anyway. They responded by telling me to look elsewhere.

Insurance

I would like to say that his staff is very rude. I have dealt with them over the phone in trying to resolve an insurance issue and they refuse to provide the insurance with the infomation that is required to process a claim. He may be a fine Dr. but his staff is part of the whole picture and I was not impressed. It has actually been several months and they still refuse to give the information needed to the insurance.

Dr. Barry A Robertson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, OH.