Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Rozantine
Dr. Barry Rozantine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roswell, GA, with another office in Savannah, GA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Rozantine is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah, Candler Hospital and Aventura Hospital And Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Rozantine has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 43
Dr. Rozantine is extremely nice, but only spends about 10 minutes (if you're lucky) with you. He will ask questions then look down at his notepad and not listen to the answers. He asked me numerous times about what I did for a living, it got very repetitive and pretty frustrating. He doesn't really make you feel like he cares. Like I said, very nice guy but heavy on the "I just want your money and to write prescriptions" kind of guy
The first visit with a psychiatrist is typically 45 min to 90 min. Our first session was 20 minutes. I spent a longer time in the waiting room for him than that. He didn't get a chance to make an educated assessment about me before he wrote me a prescription and booted me out of the door. He's very hard to get through to and doesn't listen or consider your side. He's in it for $ that's it. He does not care about patients or making them better. Shame on him.
Dr. Rozantine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Aventura Hospital And Medical Center
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Parkway Regional Medical Center
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Locations & Directions
Dr. Barry Rozantine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roswell, GA.