Dr. Barry A Ruht Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Barry A Ruht?

super nice

easy to get an appt. didnt keep me waiting.

This is a very bad doctor that writes lying reports against his patience for the benefit of insurance companies

Too money oriented and poor follow up but orthotist

Every time I went I had an X-ray and was sent to his orthotist. I went nine weeks waiting for orthotics and fabricated my own. My feet have not been the same since. I also often had to wait for a while to have an orthotic adjustment which is not good. I wouldn't recommend them st all.

Awesome!

Terrible office manager

Dr did not explain treatment had no idea what to expect sent prescriptions to his pharmacy why not mine? My knee is still the same as the first day I wked into his office over 1 month ago.

This dr. Wanted to do knee replacement and my 2nd opinion says I do not need knee surgery

Great diagnostician

Dr Ruht is obviously very knowlegable and diagnosed my problem as something quite different than what I thought it was. HIs orthodist/pedorthist, Lori is AWESOME!!!! She is also very knowlegable and really took the time to work with me and answer all my questions. I left the office with HOPE, something I haven't had in quite a while. Highly recommend.

YOU NEED A BOOT

Makes a fantasy diagnosis base on our lack of knowledge and his shrewdness, then tells you that you need an expensive boot which he co conviently sells in his back room

Stay away from this guy

This guy is an INSURANCE VAMPIRE...he will suck your policy dry. After numerous attempts to seek relief for my tendon injury, his lack of compassion and probably medical knowledge proved useless to me. The staff is rude and mostly focused on maximizing reimbursement..TO NOT GOT TO THIS GUY !!!!!!!!

Good doctor

I have seen Dr. Ruht many times over the years. Everything he did for me has been excellent. I wish other doctors were like him. If there is something he is not sure about or thinks someone else can do better he says so. I recommend him because he takes pride in his work.

I went to this doctor after a referral from a friend. My friend advised me that this doctor was very slow to perform surgery and would not do surgery unless it was absolutely necessary. Being that I was in my mid 20s that was exactly what I was looking for. He also doesn't over prescribe medication and would rather solve the problem then over medicate. I went to him for several months and he definitely saved me from needing surgery and fixed the problems that I had going on at that time. He was extremely friendly, and yes he did tell me to google what was wrong with me, which I didn't mind because anyone truly concerned with getting better would do as much research as they could on what is wrong with them so they can be a part of the healing process. I would highly recommend and do highly recommend this doctor to all of my friends. His staff is also excellent and they offer the best and most private physical therapy I've ever seen. (Better then OAA for privacy and 1 on 1 care)

Google it

Please do not go to this Dr. He rushed me to surgery and my pain is 1000 x's greater since. He never explained options, he said a long name then told me to google it. I was so surprised by his lack of attention, I should have known not to continue. This was before reviews on line were so well known. Very poor Doctor. Why he is still practicing, is a wonder.