Dr. Barry S Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry S Phillips?

BEST PEDS DR HANDS FOWN!!

Dr Phillips saved my sons life! He's awesome!!My son just turned 18 sad to say we will Miss Dr Phillips.....

Dr. Phillips was my doctor from the time I was about 2 years old until I was about 13, because I moved. He is the best doctor I have ever had and am still, 7 years later, having trouble finding a doctor I like and trust who isn't him. Wish he was still my doctor!

excellent pediatrician

He's been our children's dr for 14 yrs & wouldn't trade him for anything. Highly professional, truly cares,

Dr. Phillips is an amazing doctor!

Dr. Phillips makes you walk out feeling like the best parent ever. He always has time to answer any question I have. He communicates so well with my daughter asking her the questions he wants to answers to. She loves him! If I could have rated him higher, I would have. No one compares to Dr. Barry!

very caring doctor

Dr. Phillips really cares about his patients and their health. His staff is also very helpful with answering questions. I really appreciate their after hours, as well. It's nice to be able to take our sick child in on the weekends, if needed.

Love him!!

Dr Phillips is wonderful! We feel very blessed to have him handle our daughters health care. He truley cares about them and it shows that this is more than just a job to him. I only wish that he could be our doctor too! :)

My son just turned 15 and has seen Dr. Phillips since he was 2. I hate to think of the day when my son will be too old to continue seeing a pediatrician and has to pick another doctor. I will be forever grateful for the care and attention Dr. Phillips has given us.

Fantastic doctor

Dr. Phillips goes above and beyond. He is caring, gentle, funny, and very knowledgable. When we were brand new parents, he would make suggestions (e.g. when to start solid foods) and then explain why. I never felt lectured or pressured and I appreciated him helping us make informed decisions as parents.

Best Doctor my Kids have ever had!

Dr Phillips is caring, compassionate and always there when needed. I have special needs children and he has always diagnosed them accurately and took well care of them. If I could give him 100 stars I would have!Teresa Baity

Greatest Pediatrician

Dr. Phillips is one of the kindest, gentlest, and funniest people in general and it is magnified as a pediatrician. We moved from the area and out only regret was that we could not take him with us. There is none better than him. He is knowledgable, compassionate, and my daughter felt completely at ease with him. He is always available when needed and has a smile on his face...even after a long hard day. I would recommend Dr. Phillips to anyone who wants the very best for their child/ren. You cannot do better. His office staff and collegues are fantastic as well.