Dr. Barry Sanders Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Barry Sanders?

Life Saver

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I have been Dr. Sanders' patient for many years. He has helped me through many trials and tribulations. Four years ago, he was an integral part of my Liver Transplant through Baylor Medical in Dallas. He has had challenges with staffing, however, he still remains calm and dedicated to his patients.

Excellent Medical professional

Posted on May 6th, 2017

Dr Sanders basically saved my life. After suffering for years from acid reflux, I went to him and after tests he prescribed a life changer medication that greatly enhanced my quality of life. I shared this revelation of medical importance with some of my associates who too were previously ingesting tums by the Sams Club size all too often. A game changer in their lives as well. Dr. Sanders deserves the credit, a great gastrointerologist. The Best...

Rude and arrogant!!!

Posted on May 1st, 2016

Was brought in as a consult for my Mom years ago! Obviously he hasn't changed! He was rude and condescending ! Performed a colonoscopy on Mom and she remembered everything and was very uncomfortable! Wouldn't let him touch her again!! Nor would I recommend him to anyone!!

Dr. Sanders and office staff

Posted on February 24th, 2016

Dr. Sanders is fine but needs to take more time listening to patient. His office staff is need of an attitude adjustment and pay more attention to detail. They ordered a unnecessary test and we only discovered this when we checked in at radiology and were told there were two test. We did the test we needed and declined the other. Brought to Dr. Sanders attention. I am sure that is where it will end, too busy needs to get to next patient. Got a bill for the co-pay of which we paid from the start, so they went back in a showed them the receipt "Have to look into this". Again office staff needs a cleaning out , or an attitude adjustment big time.

Terrible staff

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Called office a month ago, was told someone would call back never happened , called again today , was told I would get call back in a hour, again never happened, will need to find another Doctor

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Our family has used him for years

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Most unprofessional doctor I have encountered. Failed to treat my mother or refer her to another physician resulting in her death from septic shock. Had to be fired before another physician would cross this rude and incompetent doctor.

POOR OFFICE STAFF

Posted on September 5th, 2014

THE OFFICE STAFF IS VERY RUDE AND NEVER RETURNS A CALL, YOU COULD BE VERY ILL AND BE GIVEN THE WRONG DIAGNOSIS BY THE NURSES.

Professional

Posted on April 15th, 2013

Attitude means so much; each visit I've had with Dr. Sanders over the years, I've treated him like a respected professional, and he and his staff have treated me the same. When I was frightened, they calmed my fears, and made sure I had treatment to cure the problem. No matter how ill I was, they saw me through to wellness. They also kept tabs to make sure I stayed well. Definitely on my list of trusted professionals.

Never again

Posted on April 11th, 2013

So it has taken me 4 visits to Dr Sanders' office before it really set in that he just needs to be working on the assmbley line somewhere. How can you possibley find out what is wrong with someone if you don't give your patient time to speak? I would think that doctor with his years of experience would understand that just because he has run a camera up uranus and doesn't see anything of concern that it doesn't mean all your symptoms or pains will magically disappear. He was recommended to me by my GP and because he was closest to me I tried to hang in there but enough is enough. Please, be aware that if you do choose to use this doctor that you will end up doing way more work that he or his staff is willing to do. I'm guessing there was a point in his carreer when he actually cared about his patients but apparently that time has passed. Sometimes I wonder if he remebers who is paying who.

patient

Posted on March 4th, 2013

My family and I have been patients for 20 years. Don't understand the other reviews on bedside manner, time and followup. We find Dr. Sanders to keep us informed, courteous, straight forward. Overall, I like Dr. Sanders and his staff.

Caring and Compassionate

Posted on November 29th, 2012

Dr. Sanders and his staff take very good care of their patients. He is methodical and steady. In spite of my reluctance to get all the tests every six months, they stuck with me and saw to it that I did what I needed to be safely monitored. I trust this man implicitly.