Dr. Barry Savits Is this you?

3.0

Stay away

Posted on December 6th, 2011

All reviews about this guy is total fake. This doctor is total jerk and dishonest pig you see it from the moment you step into his place. He is here just to take your money and not to help. Stay away, stay away.

amazing doctor

Posted on August 31st, 2010

Dr. Savits was amazing and so supportive. He diagnosed me in 5 minutes or less. When we found out what my problem was he was so supportive with helping me find what treatment was best for me. He even gave me a referral to help me find the right doctor, to help me on my way to recovery.

Sometimes you get what you pay for....

Posted on June 30th, 2010

...and other times you don't. I had a procedure done at Savits office and had to have it fixed by another doctor. When I approached them about a refund for a service paid for but never received, I was denied. In addition he was very unprofessional and rude. I will never recommend or revisit Dr. Savits or his office.

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.