Dr. Barry M Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry M Schwartz?

office / hospital visit

he was professional and delightful very imformative and showed that he cared for his patients .........also liked how he always remembered my name

After having a bad experience with my previous Doctor , now I thank God and Dr. Schwartz . This Doctor is the best , he listens , cares and very professional and I would proudly recommend him to others . Also I do like his staff's kindly , polite and friendly attitudes in both his office and Urgent Care very much . Thank you Doctor Schwartz , wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year .

TYHE BEST DOCTOR I EVER SEE.

I am so happy and plessed with Dr. Schwartz

Recommended

Dr. Schwartz is a a very kind and understanding doctor. He takes time to listen to your ailments and concerns. It took me a while to find a good doctor since moving to California, and I would recommend him to anyone.

I love him. i have been seeing him for over 20 years now.

I always see Sheri the PA in his office. She is very pleasant and spends time with me discussing my concerns.

Would not recommend

Initially I thought Dr. Schwartz and his staff were going to be great; but after 2 years of him being my elderly mother’s PCP we came to realize her file being misplaced when I would call with questions, no test result follow ups, the doctor answering non emergency cell phone calls during appointments, and an unorganized office atmosphere with files stacked everywhere, was the norm rather than the exception. Finally, when it took 2 weeks to get a prescription refill for her blood pressure medicine (the pharmacy had to give me an emergency 3 day supply to gap her supply) culminating in one of the office workers hanging up on me because I was getting frustrated with the lack of response to our repeated requests, we decided it was time to change doctors. Dr. Schwartz is very personable and probably very knowledgeable, but between the office staff’s disorganization and his lack of professionalism during appointments I had very little confidence that he was following my mother’s care very carefully.

3 Weeks for an Appointment...

I've been seeing Dr. Barry for over 15 years. As of a couple of months, I've always been able to get same day or next day appointments with either Dr. Barry or Nurse Sherry. Not anymore! The office staff didn't even ask why I wanted to see the Dr. -she just kept repeating 3 weeks. This is horrible!! She did mention I could go to Urgent Care -It just doesn't make sense to go into a room filled with urgently ill/contagious individuals just to get a referral. So if you want to spend an undetermined amount of time in an infectious urgent care -sign-up for Dr. Barry Schwartz. Because you won't be seeing him unless you can predict 3 weeks out when you will need to see the Dr.

Great doctor!

Refreshing

I have an uber complicated medical profile. Dr. Schwartz & staff are always compassionate, they listen and they are not stingy with referrals like some (Kaiser) places. If you are new to the area or just looking for a change you can test drive this doctor at his urgent care office before making him your GP. That's how the Universe worked it out for my family and we're all grateful.

no recomendation

he did not pay attention to my problem, rush me out, staff really lazy, waited too long, DONT GO THERE