Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Barry N Silberg has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.<br>Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Barry N Silberg has the following 7 expertise
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Barry N Silberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Barry N Silberg - Posted on March 4th, 2013
Very Satisfied Patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Barry N Silberg - Posted on November 9th, 2012
I have seen Dr. Silberg for a couple of procedures over the years. He is thoughtful and patient and he is extremely responsive to questions or concerns. I was able to get my procedures done in his office operating room under conscious sedation provided by an anesthesiologist. I was extremely pleased with the results. His office staff is welcoming and kind. I originally went to Dr. Silberg because he treated a friend of mine in the ER who had a chunk of lip bitten off by a dog. The results were nothing short of a miracle.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Barry N Silberg - Posted on February 28th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Barry N Silberg - Posted on November 30th, 2008
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
51 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Barry N Silberg Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBARRY NEIL SILBERG MD, 1111 Sonoma Ave Ste 210, Santa Rosa, CA
Dr. Barry N Silberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.