Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Silverman
Dr. Barry Silverman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Silverman is affiliated with Grady Memorial Hospital, Northside Forsyth Hospital and Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Silverman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Barry Silverman has the following 7 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Barry Silverman has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Barry Silverman is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Silverman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Grady Memorial Hospital
Northside Forsyth Hospital
Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Affiliated with Piedmont Hospital
46 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions275 Collier Rd NW, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Barry Silverman in this video.
Dr. Barry Silverman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.