Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Skarf
Dr. Barry Skarf, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with another office in Dearborn, MI. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Skarf is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital, Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove and Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals. Dr. Skarf has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Skarf has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Barry Skarf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.