Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry W Solcher
Dr. Barry W Solcher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryan, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics. Dr. Solcher is affiliated with Chi St Joseph Health Regional Hospital. Dr. Solcher has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry W Solcher has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
Dr. Barry W Solcher has the following 18 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Barry W Solcher has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Barry W Solcher is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Solcher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Barry W Solcher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCentral Texas Sports Medicine And Orthopaedics Pa, 3121 University Dr E Ste 100, Bryan, TX
Dr. Barry W Solcher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryan, TX.