Dr. Barry Statner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Statner?

He's a Genius

Saved my life beyond a doubt. I love the guy ... An extremely nice, careful, no nonsense Doctor.

Excellent Doctor

I Have had Dr. Statner for my primary doctor for years. He is and excellent, caring doctor. His staff is always helpful. If you can get an appointment with him, I would recommend it.

Eleven years of outstanding care

I consider myself fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Statner 11 years ago, as my GP. His diagnostic skills, dedication and extensive knowledge are unmatched in my experience, and his follow-up is thorough and caring. After an illness, he always calls (often as late as 8:30pm) to check the progress of my recovery.