Dr. Barry A Steinmetz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry A Steinmetz?

This Doctor is AWESOME!!!

He is on top of all the latest issues that beset minors. His staff goes above the call of duty to get you the help you need. His bead side manor is exceptional and really try's to connect with his patients and the parent. He takes a no mess around attitude to getting a diagnosis. Can is say anything else about the man? No he is GREAT! If your child has an issue Dr. Stienmetz is the Doctor for you!

Amazing Dr.

I was growing increasingly concerned with my daughters digestion issues and her PCP was getting me nowhere. I called around and found out that Dr. Steinmetz was one the best in his specialty. I was able to get an at with only a 2 week wait to be seen. He spent 90 minutes with my daughter and I. It is really hard to convince an 8 year old to let a "Creepy old man" look at her butt. Dr. S was amazing and very comforting and non intimidating. Especially with such a delicate issue. Amazing DR! He believes he knows what is wrong and once we are definitive with the test result I will change my star rating regarding Accuracy of Diagnosis.

Dr. Barry A Steinmetz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Costa Mesa, CA.