The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Walter
Dr. Barry Walter, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with another office in Sterling, VA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Walter is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne and Reston Town Center Pediatrics. Dr. Walter has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Walter has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Barry Walter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.