Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry S Weinstock
Dr. Barry S Weinstock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with other offices in Altamonte Springs, FL and Ocoee, FL . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Weinstock is affiliated with Orlando Regional South Seminole Hospital, Florida Hospital Waterman and South Lake Hospital. Dr. Weinstock has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry S Weinstock has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 3 of 3
My husband had major arterial surgery & placement of stents, in which Dr. Weinstock participated. He billed immediately...but never found the time to even see my husband ONCE in the 8 days he was hospitalized, even after I caught him in the elevator & reminded him! Cold as a fish, does not appear to see his patients as people. Resentful, arrogant, & condescending when questioned for details of his recommendations or other available options. SEVERE God complex!
Dr. Weinstock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Barry S Weinstock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Barry S Weinstock in this video.
Dr. Barry S Weinstock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.