Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Berold I Witten has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Berold I Witten has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Berold I Witten has the following 7 expertise
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Ovulation Induction
Showing 5 of 9
Wonderful doctor! Highly recommended!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Berold I Witten - Posted on November 29th, 2017
Dealing with infertility is one of the hardest things I experienced. Dr. Witten was there every step of the way, with kind words and encouragement. Dr.Witten's bedside manner is amazing, and his knowledge and skill makes him the #1 top doctor in MO. My husband and I are more than pleased that we had the chance to meet and work with Dr.Witten, and that we can finally say we are pregnant! I encourage anyone needing fertility help to reach out to Dr.Witten and his staff! He is a miracle worker!
Wonderful physician!!! Highly recommend!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Berold I Witten - Posted on August 31st, 2017
I absolutely loved our experience in this office. Dr. Witten and his staff really care about you and your family and they go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. Every time we had a visit they walked us through things step by step and made sure we understood what to expect. I am very happy with them and I would recommend them to everyone. I can't thank them enough for helping me to figure out why I couldn't get pregnant and to help us finally achieve a pregnancy!!! Very thorough!!!!
LOVE him and his staff!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Berold I Witten - Posted on September 14th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Berold I Witten - Posted on April 23rd, 2013
Best Fertility Doctor in STL
Self-verified patient of Dr. Berold I Witten - Posted on December 15th, 2011
Dr. Witten is wonderful, a true joy to work with. He made both me and my husband very comfortable from the get-go. He has a straight forward manner and does not mince words. He explains the anatomy and physiology involved and what his recommendations are and how they will work. Yes, my opinion is colored by the fact that after our second IUI we are pregnant and expecting our first baby. But I have never seen a doctor nor his staff more invested in our process of having a child. They are all caring and concerned and cheering us on. They know the struggles and disappointments. And they worked hard to help us succeed and attain our goal. I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Witten and especially his nurse Mickie. I will miss them greatly now that we are released back to my OB/GYN. We are eternally gratiful for their assistance.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
St Johns Medical Center
Dr. Berold I Witten Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Berold I Witten
Recognized as a "Best Doctor in America" in the 2009 issue of St. Louis Magazine.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Berold I Witten, MD - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in Saint Louis, MO, in this video.
Dr. Berold I Witten is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.