Dr. Barry Wortham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Wortham?

RN,BSN

Posted on June 5th, 2013

Dr Wortham preformed anesthesia on my wife for an orthoscopic rotator cuff repair with removal of spur and calcification around socket.my wife woke up with a pain level of 100 out of 10 i.e.extreme .Dr Wortham stayed with her for over 2 hours post op until the pain was manageable..prior to the procedure he sent considerable time in assuring my wife and myself that he would give her excellent interop and postop care and he did.job well done Dr Wortham!!!

Hospital Emergency

Posted on September 27th, 2009

I experienced an acute MI while staying with my husband in the hospital. After that was dealt with, I had a 12 hr. long A-Fib blockage. The entry femoral area block broke up and my abdomen was flooded and I bled so much so fast that my Hemoglobin dropped from 14 to 8 and I had a retroperioneal hematoma. The vascular surgeon said it was only Dr. Wortham's skills of getting me in shape that she was able to operate. There is no question but what I owe him my life.

Type 2 Diabetes